The purpose of this document is to describe the policies and procedures for the return of saleable products by customers to Entrepreneur International Ltd. Any exceptions to the policies and procedures described herein require prior approval from Entrepreneur International Ltd.
1. Returns – Product returns will be accepted that meet the following conditions:
* a) Only products shipped from Entrepreneur International Ltd within the last 60 days will be considered for return
* b) Only products in saleable condition will be considered for return and credit.
* Saleable condition is defined as meeting the same standards as newly manufactured/sourced products and must be in the original packaging with all the instructions, warnings, etc. Entrepreneur International Ltd reserves the right to determine salability of a product.
* Returns of products over the threshold quantity as detailed on the MTS list must be approved by Entrepreneur International Ltd.
* c) Any products that have been discontinued or made obsolete will not be considered for return.
* d) Products that were specially configured for the customer will not be considered for return unless the return is due to an error made by Entrepreneur International Ltd.
2. Transportation Charge
i. Transportation of your products to Entrepreneur International Ltd may be charged to you, dependent on the originally agreed responsibility for transportation costs as well as the reason(s) for returning your products to Entrepreneur International Ltd
3. Return of products from Entrepreneur International Ltd shipping error
For products that are returned as a result of an error made by Entrepreneur International Ltd i.e., incorrect part number, incorrect quantity, incorrect product, or duplicate shipment the following applies:
* a) No restocking charge will be imposed.
* b) No transportation charges will be imposed
* c) 100% credit will be issued if Entrepreneur International Ltd was notified within 7 days after receipt of the product(s) at the place of delivery
Procedure for Returning Products:
Products that are returned to Entrepreneur International Ltd require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) which is issued by Entrepreneur International Ltd Customer Service. The following information will be required to issue the RMA:
1. Entrepreneur International Ltd invoice number & Customer P.O. number or Delivery reference number
2. Date of purchase
3. Part number / description / quantity (if items were purchased in pack quantities then only full pack quantities will be accepted for return)
4. Reason for the return
5. Shipping returns to Entrepreneur International Ltd with an RMA
* Products authorised to be returned on the RMA will be shipped to the return address as indicated on the RMA.
* Entrepreneur International Ltd should receive returned product(s) within 30 days after issuing the RMA. After the 30 days the RMA becomes void.
* If Entrepreneur International Ltd is organising the transportation of the products to be returned, instructions will be provided by Customer Service to organise collection of the products to be returned by a carrier selected by Entrepreneur International Ltd.
6. Inspection of returns at Entrepreneur International Ltd
Only material in sellable condition will be considered for return and credit. At arrival of the return products, Entrepreneur International Ltd will determine whether returned products are in a sellable condition.
Products received in a non-salable condition will be handled in one of the following ways:
7. Cancellation of Pre Booked Courses
If you have pre paid for one of our physical courses and for any reason need to cancel your booking we require 72 hours notice for cancellation. To cancel with 72 hours notice simply contact our customer support and and refund will be issued. We are unfortunatley unable to refund course places with less than 72 hour notice but are happy to offer you a place on our next course dates for the same course as available.
7. Return of physical Courses
We offer 100% 30 day money back guarantee on all our physical courses dispatched by mail. Simply return the course unopened to our office for assistant and refund. Please Note: Course material must not be opened in order for the refund to be done.