WE ARE LIVE
What’s the biggest problem you face with your business right now?
As we approach the end of the year we all look forward to planning
our business for the next year ahead. Because of this we have decided
to help a limited amount of people with their businesses.
We are offering a completely free strategy session with us one to one.
Yeah you read that right. We are sick of seeing people struggle to start or
grow their businesses and because of that we are doing this.
Slots really are genuinely limited and you can claim yours right now by going
here. Simple answer the few simple questions about you and your business
and you can book your free strategy session right away with us.
2017 is a year that’s going to see massive changes with online business, it’s
exciting times ahead and we are wanting to help as many people as possible
capitalise on the opportunities that 2017 bring .
Don’t wait and get involved today. Click here to claim your free session now
Have a great weekend!
To Your Success!
We have a selection of new training videos to watch, you can also try Click Funnels for 14 day’s, by clicking on the button below this video, but before you do that we recommend you watch the training videos we have put on the course page, so you can get the best out of your 14 day free trial.
Discover Your Company’s Advertising Potential On Facebook By Answering
These 10 Easy Questions…
Take this short quiz to get instant feedback on whether Facebook could be a main traffic source for your business. You will get a Free Chapter of Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising and discover:
- Can I advertise on Facebook and make a profit?
- Will my products appeal to Facebook users?
- How much time should I devote to understanding how to advertise on Facebook?
Take a look at the 2 paragraphs given below.
|How well can an e-Learning training program fit into safety training?
||How well can an e-Learning training program fit into safety training?
|The best of e-Learning is its anywhere, anytime solutions. The e-Learning program should be designed such that it delivers more information on the standard prodedures and precautions to be followed in a workplace. From an instructional design context, you can use scenarios and real image, short videos and animations to make it visually attractive for learners. With these interactivities, you can show the step-by step procedure or a checklist to be followed. Take the help of various authoring tools to make simple and effective online training programs within the given budget and timeliness.
- The best of e-Learning is its anywhere, anytime solutions.
- The e-Learning program should be designed such that it delivers more information on the standard prodedures and precautions to be followed in a workplace.
- From an instructional design context, you can use scenarios and real image, short videos and animations to make it visually attractive for learners.
- With these interactivities, you can show the step-by step procedure or a checklist to be followed.
- Take the help of various authoring tools to make simple and effective online training programs within the given budget and timeliness.
Which did you find easier to read? Obviously, the content on the right side. Why was it easy to read that? Yes, because the content has been broken down into five small paragraphs.
Similarly, your elearning courses or training materials, when broken down into smaller courses or modules that take 5 to 10 minutes to complete, make easy learning for your learners. This is known as Micro-learning.
Micro-learning is just-in time learning. It is a method of delivering training in small, specific bursts with focused and digestible information. The full course is broken down into small manageable chunks. In this format, the learning objectives and learning activities are shorter. It is self-directed learning which helps the learner access the smaller fragments at a time. Micro-learning can be optimized when the learner is receptive to that particular information. Through micro-learning, learners receive byte-sized information in the form of videos, audio clips, presentations, quiz-zes, games etc.
Do you know the average attention span of millenials is only 90 seconds? A study shows that most of GenY people use short videos, inforgraphics, or podcasts for information. They don’t want to go for tons and tons of content. Micro-learning content takes less than 10 minutes. If organizations want to retain the best talent, then they have to adapt this change in learning methodologies.
Let’s see some characteristics of Micro-learning:
Characteristics of Micro-learning
- Flexible: Micro-learning is flexible in nature. As I mentioned earlier, it is also called just-in time learning which helps the learners access information when they need it. It is helpful to learners when they are the most receptive to the information. It is also called on demand learning.
- Technology-driven: Gen-Y workforce are tech savvy. They have grown up in a world surrounded by technology. They prefer i-phones, i-pads and various other gadgets for learning purposes. Micro-learning is the only way out which figures better than any other kind of learning methods.
- Cost effective and simple: Micro-learning courses are cost-effective. Due to the shorter course duration, they take very less time to be developed. They are very cost-effective as well because the overall cost involved is very less. Learning modules are small and less complex in nature.
- Focused: Micro-learning focuses on one objective at a time. Hence it helps the learners focus on specific content rather than the complete, vast subject. It also helps learners concentrate on the information they want.
- Various formats: Micro-learning content can be delivered in a variety of forms such as videos, presentations, games, etc.
To know more, why don’t we go through some advantages of micro-learning?
Advantages of Micro-learning
- Helps increase engagement: Micro-learning content can be delivered in various formats such as videos, podcasts, infographics, games, small presentations, etc. Online videos help the learners understand more than simple text and images. Games also cultivate interest among the learners by involving them in healthy competition, etc. Real world examples through infographics and presentations are also very helpful because learners can co-relate the events with events they are familiar with.
- Helps retention: Organisations usually conduct traditional classroom training for better learning outcomes. But do you know learners can recall less than 20% of material learnt in the classroom? In Micro-learning, the content is very less and can be comprehended easily. Due to simple and small content, learners can easily retain the information their minds.
- Helps achieve quick results: Due to smaller pieces of content, learners can go through the course immediately at the point of requirement. For example, a sales person can go through the new product information before meeting a customer.
- Helps collaborative learning: Micro-learning encourages collaborative learning. Learners can get in touch with their superiors, subordinates or peers through SMSes, discussion forums, etc.
At the end, I would like to conclude that Micro-learning is very flexible and allows learners comprehend the content easily as and when needed. It helps minimize skill gaps in the sales force.
Become a preferred supplier to one of the world’s largest business communities
Guaranteed Customers. Interest Free Credit Facility.
9 Reasons Why Your Business Should Apply…
Guaranteed New Customers
We guarantee to bring you new customers when you open an account.
Cash savings of up to 90% when paying with your account.
Increase Market Share
Win business from your competitors
Interest Free Credit Facility
Each account receives an interest free credit line of up to £100,000.
Access to Fuel Card
Savings of up to 5p litre.
Free Business Scene Advantage Membership
Benefits designed for small business owners.
Improve Cash Flow
Save your cash by using suppliers in the community.
Dedicated Account Manager
Your account manager will promote your business throughout the community.
Access to BBX Rewards
Savings of up to 20% at high street stores
How Does BBX Work?
BBX works along side your existing bank account and doesn’t replace your cash business but gives you additional revenue by selling your spare capacity within the BBX community.